Spectrum Peeler Polishers are specially designed for treatment of dry parchment
coffee. When fitted with Phosphor bronze cone and liners, they provide a fine polish
and colour to the coffee beans. The machines can be used for peeling and polishing or
for only polishing to remove the silver skin. Since the machine performs both peeling
and polishing operations simultaneously, there is no necessity for passing the
parchment through a huller prior to polishing. This not only saves considerable energy
but also prevents the coffee beans from damage and heating.
The coffee Peeler Polisher is provided with an intake hopper, Hopper Slide Gate for feed
regulation, flanged and sealed ball bearings, discharge spout with control door and
counter weight, suction fan and aspiration piping and shaft suitable for Electric Motor .
The Peeler Polisher is provided with independent drives for the Hulling Shaft and the
Aspiration Blower . It is also provided with a hinged lower section for easy tilt down for
- Capacities are indicated for output of Green Coffee beans.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
DESCRIPTION PP-25 PP-50 PP-100 PP-200 PP-400
- Power Required in HP 10 15 23 45 82.5
- Capacity per hour in Kgs. 250 500 1,000 2,000 4,000
- Nett Weight in Kgs. 575 650 900 2,350 7,200
- Gross Weight in Kgs.750 850 1,300 2,700 8,000
- Shipping Volume in Cu Mtrs. 4.0 4.25 4.75 8.6 14.5