Single Head Servo Capping offered feature PLC based control panel as well as come with both automatic as well as manual operating modes. Providing for optimum functional support, these servo capping system choices allows for convenient changing of capping chuck as per different cap size and finds support of servo motors which makes it possible to deliver accurate capping torque. Some of its features include support of VFD for varying conveyor speed as per production line requirements; CAP feeding through hopper via CAP shoot; choice of different capping speeds of 20 to 25 BPM among others.
- PLC based control panel.
- Operating Modes – Auto & Manual
- Change Part: Capping chuck to be changed as per different cap size.
- Servo Motors are used in capping heads so as to achieve accurate capping torque.
- VFD is used to vary conveyor speed as per production line requirement.
- CAP feeding through hopper via CAP shoot. NO CAP NO BOTTLE feeding
- Capping Speed: 20-25 BPM (1 liter bottle)Input Supply – 230 VAC, Power Consumption: 300 watts max.
- Air Consumption – 3CFM at 6 bars only.