We offer a range of nipples and locknuts in different types and materials to suit most of our customer's requirements. Produced in high-quality materials and under strict tolerances they ensure a precise and reliable assembly with all nozzles. In your system, small size filters ensure individual protection against clogging for individual low capacity nozzles.
PIPE CLAMPS AND SWIVEL JOINTS :
The most extensive range of nozzle clamps engineered for industrial applications to give your system a modern and efficient design with the added value of an easy and well kept at peak performance and long periods of time. Three series of swivels in a wide size range allow the proper connection and quick pointing of the nozzles in your system, improving its overall performances. Swivel joints are available in brass and several stainless steel qualities.
Specially purpose dedicated designed clip-on type spray nozzle allows for mounting and removal from spray riser / header without efforts and spanners for cleaning purposes. and ball type body of spray nozzle provides swivel type joint for adjusting in various directions. Clipon type spray nozzles are enhanced with different sized clips (made of spring steel) which provides strong clamping on riser/ header. Clips are available in 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” ID etc sizes.
- Ball body type spray nozzles allow setting in various spray directions as per requirement for the surface to be cleaned.
- Clips used for clamping withstand to the pressure of 4 BARG.( 60 psi).
- Made of PP material which is resistant to chemicals, and give a long running life.
- Flat type spray tips give high impact with wide coverage.
- This type of spray nozzles can be used to spray Phosphates
- The maximum temperature of 180°F (82°C).