“Steel Guard Nanocoat™” – A Replacement for the Phospating Process :
- “Steel Guard Nanocoat™” Antirust compound can replace the tedious 7 (Seven) stage Phospating Process and we only need to follow the below mentioned steps to make the applied surface Corrosion free & stronger adherence to the finish coat.
Cleaning / Degreasing of the surface:
- Sand Blasting (If Required)
- Steel Guard “nanocoat” chemical treatment
- Dry off (At room temperature)
- Final painting with Enamel / Epoxy etc (If. Required)