The performance of Lab Purpose Mini Pulverizer takes centre stage in the fabrication and design at Sree Valsa Engineering Company. These products are made using the finest quality components and latest technology under the strict vigilance of our skilled workers. Moreover, we assess grinding and mixing capabilities of our immaculately engineered mini pulverizer by dint of putting it through myriad tests, following quality analysis protocol, devised by the company.
- These machines work on single phase current
- They are portable and occupy space of a sewing machine 775 x 395 x 815 mm (approx)
- The beaters are made of special hardened steel and eliminates frequent replacement of steel plates and stones used in conventional machines which require welding and groove cutting etc
- Even wet Raw rice could be powdered to any required mesh, for tastier dishes, as the powder retains its coolness (Murukku, Idiyappam, Puttu etc.)
- Sugar for the use of bakeries could be powered to very fine mesh. This is impossible on plate machines. Could be easily operated by children
- Heat absorption by powdered materials is very minimum when compared to the conventional flour mills.
- Beaters and 'V' belts could be replaced with minimum downtime
- A loyal friend to Hoteliers, Sweet meat makers, Murukku manufacturers, Hotels and Canteens, Bakers, Poultry and Cattle farm owners, Ayurvedic Medicine, Snuff and Detergent powder Manufacturers