The stable robust, all welded steel frame from ultra sonically tested plates are of top quality. Raw & table designed with special inclined member & box type structure for maximum strength.
- The top beam is guided by three point roller with replaceable hardened liners for least wear. This eliminates lubrication of steel to provide better quality of cutting for a longer time.
- Rake angle can be varied to permit shearing of higher thickness than nominal capacity & facilitating distortion free shearing of thin sheets.
- The fastest & easiest way of blade clearance setting without need of feeler gauge, which helps burr-free edges.
- Positive holding by hydraulic hold downs before shearing avoids slippage of sheets & independent operation of hold downs for clamping of sheet helps checking of mark without taking shear stroke.
- Front gauzing by dis appearing stoppers mounted on left squaring arm. Robust, heavy & accurate back gauging to set cutting width.
- Hydraulic cylinder are designed with both low & high pressure sealing, hard chrome plated rod also with special type guide for long life without leakage.
- Hydraulic components are of international quality standards & assembled on specially designed compact bold block for easy maintenance.