Heat Resistant Black is a single pack heat resistant air drying coating designed for application on steel surfaces exposed to high temperature. It has dry heat resistance upto 300 degree centigrade and good resistance to salt water. It is used for external surfaces of furnaces, chimney, stacks and other surfaces where corrosion resistance and heat resistance are major property.
- Heat resistant up to 300.C
- Can be used for internal and external protection of steel surfaces
- Good anticorrosive properties
- Dries tack free at room temperature yielding film with good mechanical resistance, water and corrosion resistance.
- Will not blister, flake, crack or peel