SRIRAM JAW CRUSHERS are designed for primary crushing of various Hard and Abrasive minerals with minimum rubbing action. There is no action of rubbing but by compression which produces a generally cubical product with minimum fines.
SRIRAM JAW CRUSHERS are Single Toggle Type having the Swing Jaw mounted directly on the Eccentric shaft so that it receives downward as well as a forward motion. The lower end of the Swing Jaw is held in position against the Toggle by a spring hold Tension rod.
The setting of a Jaw Crusher may be stated as being the close or wide opening between the moving Jaw at the outlet end. The reciprocating motion of Jaws causes the opening to vary between Close and Wide, thus crushing takes place in that motion .
- Main frame is fabricated out of heavy Mild Steel
- High grade Manganese steel Jaw plates
- Jaw Plates of Wear & Tear Resistant
- Double-Flywheel system
- Higher Shock-absorbing capability
- Single Toggle mechanism with excellent Load bearing system
- Longer Durability, Reliability & Maintenance free system.
- Lime Stone
- Rock Phosphate
- Industrial - Slag
- Other Minerals