Vertical Roller Mill offered by us introduced new concept in grinding system with Advanced grinding technology solutions.
These are available in standard sizes which is compact in design, higher capacity, easy operation and low maintenance.
- The working principle of Vertical Roller Mill is based on two to four Grinding Rolls with shaft carried on Hinged arms and riding on horizontal grinding table.
- The ground material is supplied onto a rotating grinding table connected to a bevel-spur gearbox, driven by an electric motor or possibly a hydraulic drive.
- Conical grinding runners are pressed on the material by means of hydraulic-pneumatic (or spring) force.
- The material passes from table center to the runners where it is ground.
- On the table periphery the material falls over a retainer ring.
- There the material is picked up by air stream drawn from the lower part of the mill.
- The ground material is carried through a blade ring upwards via a chamber, which narrows and transitions to a dynamic separator.
- The coarse fraction from the separator is returned on the table.
- Cyclones or filters separate the final product.
- The entire circuit has negative pressure, so it is dust free
|Barytes||Limestone||Natural earth colors|
|Calcined Petroleum coke||Marble||Calcium silicates|
Note:The Specifications and Images noted above are subject to change and can be used as guidance only.