Commando Asbestos Free Woven Roll Linings is a flexible, solid woven friction material, made from special made yarns spun around brass wire, which contributes considerably to its strength. Asbestos free woven linings is very stable and medium friction co-efficient with moderate temperature & wear resistance. Recommended for general machinery, lift & elevator brakes, excavators, winches, concrete mixers, cranes, drop hammers, mining equipments, winding appliances, underground haulages, tippers, oil well draw works, road rollers, drilling units, sugar mill centrifuges etc.
- Density: 1.25 - 1.35 gms/cm3.
- Tensile Strength: 5438 lbs/sq.in
- Comprehensive Strength: 20618 lbs/sq.in
- Rivet Holding Capacity: 16348 lbs/sq.in Co-efficient of friction: 0.36 - 0.40
- Continuous Operating Temperature: 250 C
- Continuous Transient Temperature: 350 C