Rivet Nuts are used primarily to install threads in sheet or plate metal where a drilled and tapped thread is not an option. We offer open and closed-end cold-forged zinc-plated steel and 302 stainless steel blind rivet nuts in flat head, reduced (low profile) head and semi-hex body styles. Our rivet nuts are available in Industry-standard dimensions and are interchangeable with rivet nuts from other leading suppliers. Blind rivet nuts are ideal for many and varied applications including automotive, electronics and sheet metal enclosures, requiring load bearing threads especially on thin sheet metal. They are best used on areas where tapping threads are not practical or using a nut is not possible or cost effective. It is called ‘blind’ because they can also be installed into areas where only one side of the work piece is accessible.
Different types of Rivet Nuts available are :
- Reduced Countersunk Head With Groove - Steel
- Flat Head With Groove - Steel
- Full Hex Reduced Countersunk Head - Steel
- Full Hex Flat Head - Steel
- Semi Hex Reduced Countersunk Head - Steel
- Semi Hex Flat Head - Steel
- Reduced Countersunk Head With Groove - Stainless Steel
- Flat Head With Groove - Stainless Steel
- Semi Hex Reduced Countersunk Head - Stainless Steel
- Semi Hex Flat Head - Stainless Steel
- High quality.
- Good anti-corrosion ability