We are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of 'Diamond' Gang mower which is available to our clients at highly competitive prices. These can be provided to the clients in customized sizes and specifications as per their requirements.
The salient features are as follows:
- Frame: The ganging frames have a common unit frame- The Framework is so designed that there are no upward projections, thus enabling the mowers to run under low hanging trees etc. and cut grass will not adhere to choke the mowers
- Chassis: Unbreakable, Reinforced steel, Firmly braced by axle and bottom block assembly
- Transmission: The cylinder is driven at both ends from road wheels through hardened steel machined cut gears, totally enclosed in OIL BATH and ratchet drive to facilitate turning. Clutches fitted enables the cylinder to be taken out of gear and helps in transportation
- Gear Drive Type: All gears are fitted with bearing for longer life
- Cutting Cylinder: Blades running on heavy duty ball bearings
- Cutting Ratio: 1. At 08Kph 1.0 Acre per hour / unit 2. At 08Kph 3.0 Acres per hour / 3 unit 3. At 10Kph 1.4 Acres per hour/ unit 4. At 10Kph 4.2 Acres per hour/3 unit. 5. At 16Kph 2.0 Acres per hour / unit 6. At 16Kph 6.0 Acres per hour / 3 unit
- Cutting Width: 1. 1 unit - 76 cm ( 2ft 6in ) 2. 3 unit-2.10m ( 7ft 0in )
- Overall Width 3. 1 unit -1 22m ( 4ft 0in) 4. 3 unit-2.59m ( 8ft 6in)
- Overall Length 1. 1 unit - 81 cm ( 2ft 8in) 2. 3 unit-2.59m ( 8ft 6in)
- Clutch: A Clutch is fitted to each gearbox to engage the drive to the cutting cylinder Carriages: Unbreakable
- Adjustment: Cutting height can be adjusted from 1/2 to 8 Inches
- Rear-Roll: Running on bearings on both sides
- Wheels (DIAMOND): PRESSED STEEL STUDDED WHEELS Specially fitted with DOUBLE BALL BEARINGS
- Paint: Powder coated / Liquid Painted
- Cutting Speed Recommended: Depending upon the ground conditions, between 8-16 Kph where conditions are not so good it is recommended to reduce the speed to 5-8 Kph.
These are widely used for cutting large areas as public parks, playing fields and golf grounds.