We offer BST 6.2 sterling machine. The specifications and features of BST 6.2 sterling machine is given below :
- Now Double the Work efficiency with Twin head option on BST 6-2.
- Unique Machine with a camera & joystick control, (optional)
- Fully computer controlled quilting system with memory back-up in case of power failure, capable of sewing any conceivable quilting pattern.
- The most cost effective, low maintenance and feature rich, precision engineered quilting machine available,
- employing heavy duty belts & steel structure, using Servo motors enabling precise pattern/sewing control.
- Equipped with a pair of adjustable aluminum frames capable of racking through twin- king size comforters including ergonomically designed clamps.
- Uses colour monitor which shows information of current job graphically and status messages, (eg. Stitch number, coordinate value, working speed, reason for stoppage of the machine, total output, etc.).
- Memory back-up in case of power failure.
- Capable of retreat quilting for automatic mending and also can enlarge the pattern in 1cm steps.
- Upper thread breakage detection system to stop the machine automatically.
- Capable of storing more than 200 patterns in the computer, and also read from USB and Floppy drive.
|MODEL NO.||BST 6-2|
|Quilting Area||2.8m X 3.0m(max)|
|Machine Size||4.2m X 5.5m|
|Shuttle Size||Big Rotary Shuttle|
|Sewing speed||Max. 2200 SPM|
|Needle||MR 3.0-MR 5.0 18-22#|
|Sewing Head||Two, Singer Type|
|Stitch Length||2-8 mm|
|Design Format||*.dst (Tajima/Wings/Wilcom)|
|Frame Movement||Yes on Y axis|
|Head Movement||Move on X axis(Each head can move independently)|