We offer our range of BST-8 computerized single needle quilting machines, which are available with heavy duty belts and steel structure. These machines are driven through a AC servo motor, which enables these machines to create precise pattern along with sewing control. The sewing head of these machines moves along X axis and the bridge moves along Y axis. Owing to moving bridge on linear guideway, these machines occupy minimum space. These machines use the world's most popular Tajima(.dst) format pattern design files. Features
- Equipped with a camera, Joystick control and adjustable aluminum frames
- Ergonomically designed clamps.
- Minimal space requirement
- Fully computer controlled quilting system
- Capable of sewing any quilting design
- Automatic back tack at every start & stop during the pattern cycle.
- Capacity of producing up to 250 comforters a day in average designs With minimal labor
- Excellent for storing about 200 patters in the computer
- Memory back up in case of power failure
- Ability of enlarging the pattern in 1cm steps.
- Readability of floppy drive
- Uses color monitor
- Upper thread breakage detection systems for stopping the machine automatically.
- Capable of retreat quilting for automatic mending.
|MODEL NO.||BST 8|
|Quilting Area||2.8m X 3.2m(max)|
|Machine Size||3.0m X 3.4m|
|Shuttle Size||Big Rotary Shuttle|
|Sewing speed||Max. 2200 SPM|
|Needle||MR 3.0-MR 5.0 18-22#|
|Sewing Head||One, Singer Type|
|Power Supply||220V,50Hz,<2 KW|
|Stitch Length||2-8 mm|
|Design Format||*.dst (Tajima/Wings/Wilcom)|
|Bridge Movement||Yes on Y axis|
|Head Movement||Move on X axis|