"Did you know! Thermal bonded polyfill are now being made in India"
In keeping with the international trends, the Sterling groups of Companies have now introduced Thermal Bonded waddings into the Indian market
- Thermal Bonded Waddings are an eco friendly and much superior alternative to Chemical Bonded Waddings, that bring together a unique combination of desirable properties.
- No chemical binder can ever match the fibre-to-fibre weld of Thermal Bonded Waddings.
- The absence of harsh chemical binders helps retain the inherent fluff and soft feel of the fibre.
- The Thermally bonded fibres get directly welded to each other enhancing the strength, durability and resilience to repeated washing of the waddings.
- Unlike Spray Bonded Waddings there is no erosion of strength on washing as there are no soluble chemical adhesives.
- The entire cross section of the Thermal Bonded Wadding has a uniform composition, unlike the hard top and bottom layers of Spray Bonded Waddings.
- Thermal bonding is especially suitable for siliconized wadding as there are no abrasive chemicals to mar the feathery feel of the siliconised fibre..
- No chemical bonder can ever ensure durable bonding of silicone lubricated fibres. This is in contrast to the inherent strength of thermally welded siliconized waddings.
As forerunners im the non-woven industry we at Sterling have always tried tp pre-empt the growing demands of this industry and endeavored to keep pace with the international market. We have the only 120 inches wide Thermal Bonding Wadding line in India, in addition to two Spray Bonding lines capable of producing 20,000 square meters of waddings per day.To ensure compliance with international standards we adhere we adhere to the most stringent quality control measures. We source our raw materials only from Reliance Industries for the best possible hollow polyester staple fibre. We also have an in-house unit for manufacturing for the bet possible hollow polyester of waddings.This forward and backward integration helps us in maintaining quality for binding of waddings. This forward and backward integration helps us in maintaining quality control and ensures enough flexibility to adapt the production process at any of the intermediate stages to suit the requirement of the customer.