Years of research have led to the development and production of a completely versatile building material - the Autoclaves Cyber flex Ceilings. The core material comprise of a smooth surfaced asbestos-free, cellulose fiber reinforced cement sheet (also classified as Calcium Silicate sheet). In addition to its tough, flexible and durable characteristics, its also fire resistant (will not burn) and moisture resistant (will not rot, split or swell), an ideal option for use as suspended ceiling panels.
Cyber flex Ceilings panels is autoclaves, resistant to water penetration, will not rot and is unaffected by termites, insects and vermin.
Sterling Crown Cyber flex Ceiling Panels
· Award winning Product Excellence.
· Water and Moisture resistant
· Durable and Fire resistant
· Cyber flex tiles prevent heat transmission thus making it very suitable for ceiling applications.
· Does not warp and crack even when exposed to high humidity and heat.
· Have good acoustic properties.
· Available in Painted or Vinyl laminated designs on exposed surfaces. No backing material is required due to its water resistant properties.
- Basic Composition
- Portland Cement, Refined sand,
- Cellulose fiber, Selective additives and water.
Sterling Crown Cyberflex ceilings are not combustible. It has the following:
a) Early Fire Hazard Indices’ as tested to AS 1530 Part 3 – 1989
Ignition Index 0
Frame Spread Index 0
Heat Evolved Index 0
Smoke Developed Index 0-1
b) Uniform Building By-laws 1984 Class ‘O’
c) BS 476 Part 6 (fire propagation)
Index of Performance (I) = 0.7
Sub-index (i) = 0.1 to 0.4
d) BS 476 Part 7 (surface spread of flame)
Characteristics – Class (1)
- Approximately 0.08% dry mass at ambient temperature (27°C +/- 2°C) and relative humidity (65% - 95%)
- Thermal Conductivity, k value
- Estimate at 40°C 0.3 W/mk
- Effects of Heat
- Physical properties are not degraded by exposure to temperatures ranging from 0°C to 105°C.