High-quality blades and components delivered with unrivalled speed for the turbo machinery aftermarket
Stork Product Line Turbo Blading supplies high-quality blading and components for virtually all gas and steam turbine applications required by maintenance shops and end-users. We have an extensive inventory of gas turbine blades plus unlimited engineering and manufacturing capabilities for steam turbine blades. Our flexible operation gets blading to the site, where and when it’s needed.
How we add value:
- Extensive experience in heavy industrial gas and steam turbine blade manufacturing, Aerospace, aero derivative, and land-based blade manufacturing
- One-stop shop for power generation equipment; in-depth process knowledge and capabilities throughout the power generation process provide an unrivalled service
- Over 50 years of experience in manufacturing from drawings, specifications and reverse engineering from samples
- Stock programme and product spectrum; direct availability of almost all heavy-duty and light industrial compressor blades
- Extensive material inventory to meet customer demands
- Three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities totalling around 10,000 square metres in the Netherlands and USA
- Quality level exceeding OEM standards
We understand the challenges faced by operators and owners in the power industry. The need to reduce operational costs, maximise uptime and optimise maintenance and energy-efficiency combine to put increasing pressure on asset owners. It’s clear that higher maintenance efficiency and high-quality products are needed. As the leading expert in blade manufacturing and the largest independent blade and component manufacturer, that’s exactly what we deliver.
With over 70 years of combined experience, we support customers with advanced engineering, production and quality expertise. Through optimal application of technology and proven expertise, we offer an unmatched capability to produce the highest-quality blades in the shortest turnaround times at competitive prices.