Magnesium sulfate (or magnesium sulphate) is an inorganic salt (chemical compound) containing magnesium, sulfur and oxygen, with the formula MgSO4. It is often encountered as the heptahydrate sulfate mineral epsomite (MgSO4·7H2O), commonly called Epsom salt, Magnesium Sulphate Hepta Hydrate is a colorless, transparent substance, widely used in fertilizer. Prepared using quality ingredient, crystalline magnesium sulphate increases the ability of plants to resist diseases thus improves the growth of plants.
- C. A. S. No. 10034-99-8
- Classification:Inorganic Sulphate
- Colour: White Crystalline
- In Agriculture as a secondary nutrient.
- In process Industry as a catalyst
- Dietary Supplement and Laxative in Animal health & feed.
- Detergent Industries
- Textile Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Weighing of Silk
- Mineral Water
- Fire Proof Materials
- Paper Industry
- Cosmetic Industry