Nickel(II) sulfate, or just nickel sulfate, usually refers to the inorganic compound with the formula NiSO4(H2O)6. This highly soluble bluish green coloured salt is a common source of the Ni2+ ion for electroplating. It is mainly used for electroplating of nickel. Being the integrator of chemical products we are producing a long range of inorganic substances simultaneously with the organic ones. Nickel Sulphate is one among them. Beside the production we are focusing on the marketing of the same in small or large level.
- C. A. S. No. 10101-98-1
- Molecular formula: NiSO4, 7H2O
- It is odorless in nature.
- Anhydrous NiSO4 is cubic while hexahydrate NiSO4 is tetragonal.
- Electroplating Industries
- Fungicides for Tea & Coffe garden to avoid toxicity in case of CuSO4
- Pigment Manufacturering
- Catlyst in Vegetable Oil
- Metal Alloys