We offer wide range of PCB Preheater.
- Infrared pre-heater that provides the optimal heating effect over the whole work piece surface
- Short heat up time realized by use of halogen lamps improves work efficiency
- Non-contact system enables its application to double-sided boards
- Used in smd rework and bga rework systems.
- Auto mode provides three steps (Step 1-3) to create an optimal heating profile for the work in question, letting all operators consistently produce work of the same quality. Programs can be set for ten channels in each mode.
- K Type Thermocouple makes it sensitive to the temperature
- Infrared halogen lamps provide powerful support for insufficient heat when reworking and mounting post-production add-ons
|Operation mode||Power mode, T/C mode|
Power auto mode, T/C auto mode
|Setting range : Power mode||0-100%|
|Setting range : T/C mode||50-200°C|
|Setting range : Set time||0-999second|
|Heating element||Halogen lamp|
|Effective heated area||190(W) x 80(D)mm|
|Heater area dimensions||248(W) x 140(D)mm|
|Work grid parrtitions||2|
|Temperature sensor||K-type thermocouple|
|Dimensions||290(W) x 100(H) x 308(D)mm|