Summits manufacture world class Heatless Air Dryers with most advanced technology & reliability which ensure trouble free operation for many years.
Compressed air contains considerable quantity of moisture in vapour form. The vapour will condense into liquid when the temperature drops. This will be the major cause of downtime in compressed air systems. The only way to prevent condensation is to reduce the dewpoint temperature which is only possible by installing a suitable compressed air dryer. Summits with its rich experience provides innovative solutions to produce dry air by means of using suitable desiccant air dryers.
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have Proven and trouble free valve design
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have rugged carbon steel construction
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers are fitted with pre and post air filters
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers can be easily installed
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have Low pressure drop
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have No pressure spikes
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers can be supplied with Energy management controller to minimize purge loss
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have Large desiccant beds for consistent dew point
- Summits Heatless Air Dryers have Conceptualized diffuser design minimizes desiccant attrition losses
- Capacity: 40 to 3000 CFM
- Inlet Air Temp: 050 to 550 C
- Working pressure: 5 to 40 Kgf / cm2 g
- Pressure Dew Point: -200 to -400 C