Summits Hygronics manufacture world class refrigerated air dryers with most advanced technology and reliability to ensure trouble free performance for many years.
Air contains contaminants like solid (dust particles), liquid (moisture) and oil which contaminates the compressed air. When this contaminated compressed air is used for various applications, it may cause failures of pneumatic valves, instruments, etc which results in the downtime of whole system.
Summits Refrigerated Air Dryers remove the moisture to a level of 600 ppm(w) by using energy efficient refrigeration system and effective heat exchangers. The wet air enters into the economizer (pre cooler) and the temperature gets reduced significantly by the outgoing cold air. This medium temperature air further enters in to the evaporator and the temperature drops to 2oC by the cold refrigerant. At this temperature the moisture in the vapour form condenses into liquid and the same is seperated by high efficient integral moisture seperator and automatic drain trap. All the three components (i.e. pre cooler, evaporator and moisture seperator are integrated into one single unit.
Summits Refrigerated Air Dryers use digital scroll compressors and Variable Frequency Drive Compressors for energy savings in selected models.
- Reliable Variable Frequency Drive ensures power saving at varying loads
- Rugged refrigerant compressor suitable for VFD application
- Eco-friendly refrigerant
- Constant dew point at all varying load conditions
- Low power consumption
- Low pressure drop
- Remote interfacing & monitoring in selected models
- Compact design occupies lesser floor space
- Capacity: 5 to 20,000 cfm
- Inlet Air Temp: 5 to 600C
- Working Pressure - 4 to 14 kgf/cm2g
- Pressure Dew Point: +30C