We provide highly precised sealed Potentiometric Circular Chart Recorder as a feedback element fitted with accurate synchronous or stepper motors. Our range is known for its superior quality and durability. Our range is available at market's most leading prices.
- Make Sunsui
- Highly precise Sealed Potentiometer as a feedback element
- Highly Precise & Accurate Synchronous or Stepper motors
- Predefined Input signal K, J, R, S, T Thermocouples, DC mA, DC mV, RTD (Length compensated)
- Accuracy Level 0.5 % FSD
- Chart Speed 1 day or 7 day/revolution selectable (Stepper motor)
- fixed speed predefined 4Hrs,8 Hrs,12 Hrs, 24
- Hrs, 7 days one of it (Synchronous motor)
- Range selectable through span-zero adjustment by source
- Power Supply 110 VAC/240 AC 50 Hz (Predefined) Chart circular disk type
- Predefined built in indicator or controller single set point
- Straight line recorder having pointer, writing pen on one carriage for better response and accuracy
- Circular chart writing widths 52.5 mm, 100 mm (100 mm dia. & 257mm dia.)
- Easily replaceable & disposable fiber tip Pen
- Time Vs Process value continuous line Graph
- Housing: MS Enclosure with powder coated Black colored
- Front Door: Transparent Acrylic sheet.
- Back Connector: Screw Terminal Block
- Dimensions: see drawing beside
- Consumption: 25 to 50 VA as per model
- Working Conditions: Temp. – 10 °C to 50 °C & 0 – 80 %Rh
- Weight: 5 Kg to 10Kg Net.
- No of Pen: According to models. Excitation Voltage for Transmitter 24 VDC optional
- Response time: 1 sec
- Process Parameters – Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Ph, Conductivity, Gas Conductivity, Gas Analysis, AC Voltage, AC Current ,kw, KVA,Power Factor, Frequency, Radiation, and Wind Direction, Wind Speed etc.