We are a profound organization engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a comprehensive range of Borosilicate Glass Components to our clients at market leading prices. These components are demanded extensively in various chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries and are appreciated for their dimensional stability & durable standards. Our qualified engineers and experts make sure to examine the quality of the entire range on well-defined parameters, before delivering these Borosilicate Glass Components to the clients end.
- With almost complete resistance to corrosion, a long operational life is assured and maintenance is kept to a low.
- Constant visual monitoring of the process is possible due to their their transparency.
- Contamination risk is negligible owing to its inert construction
- Owing to the smooth wall surface, the offered components allow quick & easy cleaning and sterilization. These also prevent the formation of solids over the inner walls.
- In various unit operations like extraction, reaction and absorption particular advantages factor is the transparency of glass column components. For example, during the reaction process, color changes are easily monitored. Also, in the extraction process the droplet separation can be observed unhampered and due to this, the constant visual monitoring of packed column hydraulic performance becomes possible
- All the offered column components have standard flat buttress end connections
- DN refers to the nominal bore. Unless otherwise stated, all dimensions are given in mm
- For permissible operating conditions, unless otherwise stated in the individual descriptions, please see Chapter 1 - Technical Information
- For Super Coated item add a suffix C to the standard catalog. Therefore a SGCS 150/1000 becomes a SGCS 150/1000 C
Industrial Glassware components:
- Pipeline Components
- Valves and Filters
- Heat Exchangers (Coil type, Shell and tube type)
- Vessels and Stirrers
- Reactors (Jacketed - single wall/double wall. Non-jacketed)
- Column Components