We are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting supreme quality Chemical Glassware Coupling to our clients at industry leading prices.
This is used in various glass and pipeline industries for the purpose of using them as joints in construction of various equipment.
- Necessary couplings are used to join pipeline components and glass process plant together and also there is a need to to join glass to other related materials
- Added advantages to the glass plants installed in comparatively corrosive environments is the availability of couplings made by utilizing various materials including plastic and stainless steel.
- DN refers to the nominal bore. Unless otherwise all dimensions are given in mm. For permissible operating conditions, unless otherwise stated in the individual descriptions, please see chapter 1-Technical Information
Industrial Glassware components:
- Pipeline Components
- Valves and Filters
- Heat Exchangers (Coil type, Shell and tube type)
- Vessels and Stirrers
- Reactors (Jacketed - single wall/double wall. Non-jacketed)
- Column Components