We are a profound organization engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a comprehensive range of Vessels and Stirrers Component. Demanded extensively in various Glass Plants and Chemical industries for the purpose of using them as reactors, re-boilers, receivers and separators, these products are made available to the clients in varied specifications. Our engineers and other experts make use of optimum quality glass and other raw material, which is sourced from authentic vendors of the industry. We make these Vessels and Stirrers Component available to the clients at industry leading prices.
- Standard glass vessels are available in two basic forms: spherical (available up to 300 liters in capacity) and cylindrical (available up to 500 liters in capacity)
- All Glass vessels have standard flat buttress end connections
- The top branch is commonly used for the stirrer or column when the vessel is used as a reactor. Standard vessels have side branches which are generally DN 40, DN 25 or DN 100. Position of DN 40 and DN 25 is at 5o to the vertical and of DN 100 is at 45o Spherical vessels are exception to this with DN 80, DN 50 and DN 150 side branches positioned at 90o to the vertical and are used primarily in boiler circulatory systems.
- Branches of smaller size are normally utilized for such components as feed pipes and thermometer pockets. The DN 100 branches are generally used for charging solids or for the connection of vapor pipes.
- All these usage are when the top branch is used as a stirrer.
- Applications where temperature regulation is needed, there is an availability of mantles and heating baths. Also, few glass vessels are available with jacket to make them capable of close temperature control. If cylindrical or spherical vessels are utilized in co-occurrence with a heating bath or mantle, there is a requirement of longer bottom outlet.
- Nearly all types of vessels can be fitted with a sealed-in valve seat for usage with type SGBAL and SGBAS bottom outlet valves
- Both spherical and cylindrical vessels can be supplied with graduations to special order
- Unless other wise stated, all dimensions are given in mm. All vessel capacities are given in liters
- For Super Coated items, add a suffix C to the standard catalog reference. Therefore SGVZ 100 becomes a SGVZ 100C
Industrial Glassware components:
- Pipeline Components
- Valves and Filters
- Heat Exchangers (Coil type, Shell and tube type)
- Vessels and Stirrers
- Reactors (Jacketed - single wall/double wall. Non-jacketed)
- Column Components