- Specifically designed to control endothermic generators
- Can be used on rotary and muffle furnaces
- Uses process heat to reheat the atmosphere sample
- Integral sample well
- Sample bleeds off to avoid return leg blockages
- Operates at 816° – 871°C for optimum life.
Super Systems offers their most recent innovation with respect to measuring the atmosphere output from an endothermic generator. The “BAZOOKA” fits through the side of the generator, features it’s own integral sample well, fits easily into a standard 1 1/4″ hole. Designed with the ability to burn-off, the BAZOOKA should be the next probe to control your generator.