We are offering Adsorption Dryers to our clients.
HL 10-HL 600K:
- Minimum purge air usage –saving the heat of adsorption maximizes the moisture's holding capacity of purge air, minimizing the amount required
- Consistent outlet pressure dew points
- Long desiccant life-beds sized to prevent fluidization plus slow and complete regeneration prevent desiccant movement and deterioration
- Heatless desiccant compressed air dryers are designed and built with confidence to offer the compressed air user the highest reliability in the industry.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Upflow drying minimizes effects of accidental slugging with water
HRE 200 – HRE4430 External heated Desiccant Dryers:
- Designed and built for plant & instrument air application where low purge consumption.
- Purge air is heated by external heater for regeneration.
- Produce design -40Deg. C PDP(standard) While operating continuously at maximum rated flow(100% duty cycle)
JBP1050 JBP13000 Blower Purge heated Desiccant Dryers:
- A ring Blower provides the regeneration purge for the system. This blower has major advantage of providing a constant volume of purge air over a wide range of pressures
- Dryer is designed to use a low watt density heater with optional surface area
- High temperature protection
- Thermostatically- controlled heater
- Dimension(L*W*H): 800*400*1376
- Weight: 120kg