We have been successful in catering to the varied requirements of the clients by manufacturing quality product like Air Knife System.
- Increase line speeds.
- Reduce customer returns.
- Improve the quality of ink jet coding.
- Prevent corrosion & bacterial growth under bottle and can lids.
- Ensure adhesion of heat shrinkable and pressure sensitive labels.
- Reduce energy usage by as much as 80%.
Paxton machines used:
- PowerDry system leads the industry for date coding applications.
- AT-series and XT-series Paxton blowers are configured with air delivery rinser devices to blow off and dry throughout the bottling and canning process.
- Ionized Air Systems are used for bottle and can rinsing, eliminating the need for water rinsing or compressed air rinsing.
- Prior to ink jet coding
- After wash or rinse
- Prevent corrosion under lid
- Hot melt labeling
- Prior to packaging
- Prevent bacteria
- Prior to labeling
- Prior to date coding
- Aluminum cans
- Tin cans
- PET bottles
- Glass bottles
- Crates & Trays