- internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900lbs. Or less.
- light-weight design makes this an end-user favorite.
- the #18 rebar hook has a 2-1/4” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
- 1-1/4” tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000lbs.
- meets or exceeds the requirements of osha 1926 and ansi z359.
6’ shock absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to uv light and abrasion. Also features a double-locking snap hook at the attachment end and a #18 rebar hook at the anchorage end.