- 1-3/4” polyester web has a tensile strength of 5,000 lbs!
- captive-eye pin included with carabiner to avoid misplacement.
- galvanized steel swivel shackle resists corrosion and prevents twisting of the line.
- load-indicating safety tab provides evidence of a fall event.
- not serviceable.
- reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs.
- weighs less than four pound (including hardware)
- meets the requirements of osha 1926 and ansi z359.
10’ web srl is an effective, economical unit utilizing 1-3/4” seatbelt style webbing and a simple inertial locking mechanism. Includes 1-1/8” carabiner for the anchorage connection, mounted on a galvanized steel swivel shackle. Features our standard double-locking snap hook for back d-ring attachment. The overall strength of this unit exceeds the ansi requirements by greater than 10%!