- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW) (Gas- and Self-Shielded), Pulsed MIG (GMAW) with MPa Plus feeder andoptional MPa power source.
- Input Power : 24 VAC, 10 A, 50/60 Hz
- Wire Diameter Capacity : .023 – 5/64 in. (0.6 – 2.0 mm)
- Wire Feed Speed : 50 – 780 IPM (1.3 –19.8 m/min.)
- Net Weight : Single Feeder: 58 lb. (26 kg) Dual Feeder: 87 lb. (39.5 kg)
- 10-foot, 14-pin interconnecting cord for connecting to any Miller 14-pin power source.
- Trigger receptacle oriented in a downward position to reduce potential damage.
- Trigger hold reduces operator fatigue by allowing the operator to make long welds without having to energize the trigger continuously.
- Dual-wire feeders allow two different wire types to be available on one feeder, avoiding downtime from changing spools and drive rolls.
- Easy access on/off switch
- Quick-release, drive-roll pressure adjustment arm allows drive roll change without losing spring preload setting.
- Remote voltage control allows operator to set voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.