- Processes : TIG (GTAW) Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) Stick (SMAW) Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
- Input Power : 208 – 575 V, 3- or 1-Phase
- Amperage Range : 350: 3 – 350A 700: 5 – 700 A
- Rated Output : 350: 300 A at 32 V, 60% Duty Cycle 700: 600 A at 44 V, 60% Duty Cycle
- Weight : 350: 135 lb. (61 kg) 700: 198 lb. (90 kg)
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power
- Meter calibration allows meters to be calibrated for certification
- 120-volt auxiliary power receptacle for cooling system or small tools.
- Wind Tunnel Technology protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminants, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Lift-Arc start provides AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Program memory features nine independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
Blue Lightning high-frequency arc starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.