- Process: TIG (GTAW), Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P), Stick (SMAW)
- Input Power: 3phase
- Amperage Range: 3-400A
- Rated Output: 350A at 34VAC, 40% Duty Cycle
- Weight: 270 kgs
- Oldest, yet highly durable and reliable Power Source with Squarewave technology, which provides arc stability when welding aluminum.
- The balance controlis adjustable to provide additional oxide removal (more cleaning) or less cleaning based on the condition of the material being welded.
- Syncro Start allows the choice of Soft, Standard or Hot TIG start based on application.
- Digital welding metersdisplay both amperage and voltage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Arc Time/ Cycle Counter records actual welding time and number of arc starts, helps in estimating job costs.
WELDING AMP RANGE
350 A at 34 V,
40% Duty Cycle
H: 33.25 in. (845 mm)
W:22.5 in. (572 mm)
D: 25 in. (635 mm)