- Processes : TIG (GTAW) Stick (SMAW) Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Input Power: 1-Phase Power
- Amperage Range : 250: 3 – 310 350: 3 – 400
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage : 80 VDC
- Digital welding meters display both amperage and voltage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- High frequency for non-contact arc initiation that reduces tungsten and material contamination.
- Syncro Start allows the choice of Soft, Medium or Hot TIG starts based on the tungsten size and application.
- AC balance control provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Last procedure recall simplifies changing your Syncrowave back and forth from aluminum TIG to stainless TIG to Stick welding. One switch makes all the control panel changes.