The Cyclomatic Series Arc Voltage Control system automatically maintains precise arc length by controlling arc voltage to within ±0.1 volts. The AVC-501 allows convenient, fl exible control of all welding conditions and operating functions. The new microprocessor-based controller features extremely rugged resistance to high frequency. The user-friendly control assists in minimizing set-up times and operator training times. Adjusting or setting control parameters is made easy via discreet dials providing fast and accurate changes to all key control features. The patented Lift-StartTM feature allows the starting of a TIG arc without the use of high frequency when paired with a power source with similar features. All in all, the new AVC-501 offers the control and fl exibility you have come to expect from the Cyclomatic
- Two models available - standard 6” (152 mm) and compact 1” (25.4 mm) drive stroke.
- Obtain higher speed welding from your existing equipment.
- Fast detection of burn-through with automatic power shut off and arc head retraction for operator equipment protection.
- GTAW and Plasma applications
- Automatic compensation for electrode erosion.
- Lower operator skill requirements.
- Minimized set-up times.
- Consistent quality, weld after weld.