- Processes : Stick (SMAW) TIG (GTAW) Lift-Arc
- Input Power : 115– 460 V, 3- or 1-Phase Power
- Amperage Range : 5 – 200 A
- Rated Output : 200 A, 28 V @ 20% Duty Cycle
- Weight : 32 lb (14.5 kg)
- Portable in the shop or at the job site as 32 lb the Maxstar 200 STR ca be easily moved from location to location.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Superior Stick arc performance on all input voltages. Even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- Optional 4-pack racks are available for multiple operator applications. These are commonly used in construction and shipyard applications.
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard remote amperage control devices.
- Stick Stuck feature helps to prevent the electrode from sticking to the part in the Stick welding mode.