- Process : MIG (GMAW) Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power: 3 Phase, 230/380-400 VAC 50Hz
- Rated Output: 350Amps at 32 VDC, 50% Duty Cycle
- Wire Feed Speed: 1.3 - 20 MPM (50 – 790)
- Weight: Net: 105-108 Kg Ship: 120-123 Kg
- Migmatic has industrial 4 roll-gear-driven, cast aluminium drive system features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls (1.0/1.2mm) and easy-to-set, tension adjustment knobs.
- Easy-to-use digital user interface displays clear, precise readings of arc voltage, wire speed or amperage while welding. Also displays 2T/4T Trigger mode
- Adjustable Wire Run-in & Burn-back controls allows the user to optimise arc starts & stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back onto the contact tip.
- Built-in Spot-weld feature provides consistent timed welds.
- Traditional tapped design & Laminated Inductor Provides a stable, smooth Arc operators appreciate
- Removable consumable compartment provides convenient storage space for contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls etc.
- Wire Jog feature enables the operatorto thread the MIG wire through the torch, without the wire being live.