Model: Maxstar Series
Miller Maxstar welders DC TIG Inverters feature advanced inverter technology for the most flexible and reliable DC TIG/STICK solutions in the welding industry. Compact designs offer superior arc performance and control that set new standards for productivity and weld quality, while lowering the cost of installation and operation.
- Autoline Allows for any input voltage hook-up with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting.
- Blue Lightning high-frequency arc starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Three models available. SD model provides basic TIG and Stick functions. DX and LX models and sequencer functions while the LX model also adds an automation connection.
- High-speed DC TIG pulse controls capable of 5000 pulses per second.
- 120 V auxiliary power dual receptacle to power cooling system or small tools.
- Hot Start adaptive control provides positive Stick arc starts without sticking.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed to reduce noise, energy use and contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Auto-postflow calculates the length of postflow time based on the amperage setting. Eliminates need to independently set postflow time.
- Portable with adjustable shoulder strap. You can take it anywhere. Program memory features nine program memories that maintain/save your parameter