- Processes: Stick (SMAW) TIG (GTAW) Lift-Arc
- Input Power: 115– 460 V, 3- or 1-Phase Power
- Amperage Range: 5 – 200 A
- Rated Output: 200 A, 28 V @ 20% Duty Cycle
- Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
- Portable in the shop or at the job site can be easily moved from location to location.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power, allows for any input voltage hookup providing convenience in any job setting.
- Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Superior Stick arc performance on all input voltages.
- Stick stuck feature helps to prevent the electrode from sticking to the part in the Stick welding mode.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes.