- Processes : TIG (GTAW) Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) Stick (SMAW) Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) 5/32 in max
- Input Power : 115 – 460 V, 3- or 1-Phase Power
- Amperage Range : 1 – 200 A
- Rated Output : 200 A at 28 V, 20% Duty Cycle
- Weight : 45 lb (20.5 kg)
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (115–460 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Lift-Arc starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning high-frequency arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set and increases productivity.
- Extended AC balance (30–99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.