Induction Heat Systems to solve Ongoing Preheating & Stress Relieving Problems
ProHeat 35 Induction Heat System is simple and cost-effective heating process that can be applied in the following applications to deliver fast and consistent heat:
· Preheating of welds;
· Post-weld heat treatment;
· Coating removal; and
· Shrink Fit.
- Process: Induction Heating
- Input Power: 460 – 575 VAC, 3-Phase, 60 Hz, 400 – 460 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Temperature Rating: Storage: -40°C – 60° C, Operation: -30°C– 50°C
- Rated Output: 35 kW at 100% Duty Cycle, 5 – 30 KHz
- Input Amperes at Rated Output: 400 V: 60 Amps 460 V: 50 Amps 575 V: 40 Amps
- Weight: Net: 227 lb. (103 kg) Ship: 265 lb. (120 kg)
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating. Discover the dramatic benefits of using induction compared to current processes by using the calculators for time-to-temperature for typical heating applications of pipe and plate.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency of ProHeat, this heating system solves many key issues in today’s environment:
· Induction heating does not require the significant expense of fuel gases.
· Induction heating produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
· Induction heating produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads
· Induction heating does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot).
These benefits of induction heating and ProHeat combine to provide a more productive work environment and delivers significant cost savings.