- Process : Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging
- Rated Output: 40 A at 140 VDC, 50% Duty Cycle / 27 A at 91 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle
- Cutting Capability : Rated: 5/8 in. (16 mm)
- Required Input Pressure/Flow: 6 SCFM at 90 PSI minimum, 120 PSImaximum
- Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 VAC, single-phase power, 60 Hz, without making internal changes
- X-CASE provides ultimate protection and additional space for MVP adapters, consumable box, gloves, and eye protection, etc.
- Portability allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Heavy-duty work clamp with flexible cable and quick connect.
- Line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions
- Automatic gouging consumable detection adjusts gas pressure to optimize performance, eliminating the need for a manual regulator.