Maxstar 350&700 Welding Machine - Maxstar 350&700
- Processes : TIG (GTAW) Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) Stick (SMAW) Air Carbon Arc (CAC
- Input Power : 208 – 575 V, 3- or 1-Phase Power
- Amperage Range : 350: 3 – 350 A 700: 5 – 700A
- Rated Output : 350: 300 A at 32 V, 60% Duty Cycle
- 700: 600 A at 44 V, 60% Duty Cycle
- Net Weight : 350: 135 lb. (61 kg)
- 700: 198 lb. (90 kg)
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Meter calibration allows digital meters to be calibrated for certification.
- 120-volt auxiliary power receptacle for cooling systemor small tools.
- Wind Tunnel Technology protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminants, extending the product life.
- Program memory features nine independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Auto-postflow adjusts the length of postflow time based on the amperage setting, shielding your tungsten and eliminating the need to set the postflow time.