From steel erection to shipbuilding, from foundries to refineries, the Miller Welding Rectifier from is known by welders the world over for rugged, reliable performance and superior arc characteristics.
- Input Power: Requires 3-Phase Power
- Rated Output: 450 A at 38 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle
- Welding Amperage Range: 20 - 590 Amps
- Net Weight: 404 lb (183 kg)
- Built-in arc control for Stick welding allows operators more flexibility when welding in tight areas where sticking electrodes is a problem.
- Hot Start makes it easy to start difficult electrodes.
- Simple control panel provides easy, efficient operation.
- Unique Fan on demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Automatic thermal overload protection with indicator light.
- Enclosed circuit board provides additional protection by eliminating contaminants which cause premature failure of components.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on you investment.