- Processes : MIG (GMAW)/Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Input Power : Requires 3- or 1-Phase Power, 208 – 460 VAC, 50/60 Hz CE
- Weight Net: 80 lb (36.3 kg)
- Ship: 89.1 lb (40.4 kg)
- Rated Output 10 – 38 V, 5 – 425 A
- The XMT 425 Series is packed with features to meet the most demanding welding needs.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance, and outstanding MIG weld performance.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Auto Remote Sense™ enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle.
- 115 VAC auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker-protected power for water circulators. Available on CE model.
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) capabilities with optional Optima™ control reduces spatter and distortion, allows better out-of-position puddle control, and provides potential reduction of fume particle emission.