- Processes: MIG (GMAW)/Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P), Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power : 350: Requires 3- or 1-Phase Power
- Rated Output : 350: 10 – 38 V, 15 – 425 A
- Net Weight : 350: 80 lb. (36.3 kg)
- Wind Tunnel Technology protects electrical components and PC boards from contamination.
- Lift-Arc allows TIG starting without the use of high-frequency. Starts the arc without contaminating the weld with tungsten.
- Adaptive Hot Start increases the output amperage at the start of a weld if necessary, eliminating electrode sticking.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminium case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking required, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Dinse- or Tweco-style weld disconnects provide high-quality weld cable connections.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.