Multiprocess Welding Rectifier of the three-phased, CC/CV DC Power Source provide outstanding versatility, plus the endurance to handle demanding industrial applications. Engineered to provide exceptional performance across a variety of arc welding processes.
Dimension Series Features:
- DC multiprocess versatility with excellent arc performance..
- Digital meters for presetting or monitoring voltage or amperage.
- Line voltage compensation for input voltage variations.
- 15-amp, 115-VAC duplex receptacle for auxiliary tools
- Hot Start makes it easier to start difficult stick electrodes.
- Arc control for added flexibility in tight stick locations.
- Power efficiency for exceptional return on your investment.
|PROCESS||INPUT POWER||WELDING AMPERAGE RANGE||RATED OUTPUT FOR STICK MODE||MAX OCV||NET WEIGHT|
|Dimension 562||MIG/ Stick/ TIG/|
Air Carbon Arc
|20-565 A in CC Mode||450 A at 38 VDC, 100% Duty Cycle||65 VDC|
|10-38 V in CV Mode|
|Dimension 812||50–815 A in CC Mode||650 A at 44 VDC,|
100% Duty Cycle
|72 VDC||247 Kgs|
|10-65 V in CV mode||67 VDC|