- Process: Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging
- Rated Input : 875: 208 or 230 V, 1-Phase/ 875 Auto-Line: 208 – 575 V, 1- or 3-Phase
- Rated Output at 104° F (40° C) : 875/875 Auto-Line: 1-Phase: 60 A at 140 VDC, 208 V: 40% Duty Cycle, 230 V: 40% Duty Cycle
- Cutting Capability : Rated: 7/8 in. (22.2 mm) /Sever: 1-1/4 in. (32 mm)
- 875 Auto-Line unit automatically connects to any primary input voltage from 208 – 575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Consumables storage compartment provides convenient access to consumables and parts.
- Heavy-duty work clamp with flexible cable and quick connect
- Auto postflow calculates the length of postflow time based on the amount of cutting time to optimize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage.
- Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.
- Automatic air regulation. For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit auto matically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary
- Auto-Refire technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Rated Output at 104° F (40° C)*
Amps Input at Rated Output,
SPECTRUM 875 AUTOLINE
3-Phase: 60 A at 140 VDC,
380-575 V: 100% duty cycle at 50A
460 V: 12.4
H: 13.5 in
W: 8.75 in
D: 18.5 in
With Hand-Held Torch*
20 ft. (6.1 m): 49 lb. (22.2 kg)
50 ft. (15.2 m): 58 lb. (26.3 kg)