- Processes: Lift-Arc TIG (GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Input Power: Single-Phase Power
- Amperage Range: 115 VAC: 5 – 150 A (DC TIG)
- 20 – 100 A (DC Stick)
- 230 VAC: 5 – 150 A (DC TIG)
- 20 – 150 A (DC Stick)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 90
- Weight: 6.2 kg
- Portable in the shop or at the job site at 13.7 pounds, the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools
- Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Built-in gas solenoid eliminates the need for bulky torch with a gas valve.
- Full function remote control for precise amperage control for critical welds on thin materials
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage
- Single amperage range allows operator to accurately set amperage