Seam Trackers uses our proven microprocessor touch pad design to maintain the torch to weld joint position. The system continuously senses the position of the joint, translating the information into horizontal and vertical movement of the torch. All types of welding systems, both new and existing, can benefit. The system easily and quickly installs, without expensive brackets or interfacing, on manipulators, side beams, tractors, positioners, turning rolls, and welding lathes, as well as on most custom welding fixtures. The Cyclomatic Seam Tracker is especially beneficial in high-volume, accuracy-sensitive industries such as tankand pressure vessel fabrication, beam and structural assemblies, and pipe and tubing fabrication.
- Three models available - standard and programmable; in 40 lb, 250 lb, & 450 lb weight capacities.
- Improves quality via constant torch to weld joint orientation.
- Benefits GMAW, FCAW, SAW applications
- Controls and slides are backward compatible with older Cyclomatic models
- Performance - The PTST model stores upto 19 weld programs, each consisting of up to 8 sequential steps